In my quest to find medical case studies appropriate for my high school students, I found little to nothing. I knew, however, that they provide an amazing learning experience that would encourage critical thinking while learning anatomy, physiology, medical terms and pathophysiology. After an exhausting amount of research and development using textbooks, reliable internet sources, my medical background and actual cases, I was able to create 85 medical case studies that I believe will be challenging, yet attainable for high school students. Each case is 4-8 sentences in length and provides enough vital information to make an educated guess of the diagnosis.
This download could be used in an A&P, Health Science or any Medical-based class.
This download includes the following:
- PDF with 85 cases listed (75 that are considered "common" with 10 "unusual" diagnoses)
- Fillable PDF with the 85 cases listed that can be completed electronically
- PDF Quick Answer Key
- PDF with an explanation and defense for each of the cases
- PDF listing of all the diagnoses
- PDF of Common Terminology used with the definition
- Excel Spreadsheet of the Cases sorted by number and system that is involved
- PowerPoint with each case on its own slide
- Video Instructions that will walk you through the documents as well as give ideas of how to vary for difficulty
Looking for more content like this? Visit my store HERE!
Follow me to be alerted when new content becomes available! Click HERE to follow!