Real Number System - Review Game, Day 9
Grudgeball is one of my students favorite ways to review. They ask to play it all the time! At times they are having so much fun, they forget they are actually doing math!
1. Every person, pair or table group needs a white board
2. Their are five x's on the board for each person, pair or table group
3. If you get the question correct you can eliminate ONE other team's X
4. If you get it incorrect you can not eliminate and must wait to try again on the next question. Your X's can still be eliminated though.
5. WINNER = TEAM WITH THE LAST X REMAINING!
Please check out my store for the entire unit bundle