In this bundle are 12 Advanced Organizers for roughly the first half of the 8th grade school year. They begin with the Colonies and end with 1840-1850s immigration. They are great starting points for Units or Lessons and give the students a place of reference as you explore detail in more depth.
Each Advanced Organizer has a student copy and a teacher copy.
The Organizers are as follows:
1.Early English Colonies
2. Colonial American Religion
3. Causes of the American Revolution
4. Ideas and Impact of the American Revolution
5. Background on the U.S. Constitution
6. Principles of the U.S. Constitution
7. Bill of Rights
8. Founding of the Political System
9. Early Foreign Policy
10. Andrew Jackson
12. Mid 19th Century Immigration