8th Grade Dinner Party American History 1800-1850 Students Perform Historic Figures. Each student will be assigned a famous American from 1800-1850 including famous Presidents, civil rights leaders, authors, artists, and more. Students will enjoy researching the role, speaking in character, and writing open ended questions to create a dinner party in class. Food is optional, so is dressing up, and you can express the level of detail or required components as you like to fit your classroom.
This activity is a winner. Its informative and fun!
Try my TOP 6 Middle School History Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Chamption
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged