8th Grade EXPRESSIONS & EQUATIONS Assessments (8.EE) Common Core
What is included:
► a 1-page quick assessment for EVERY standard in the EXPRESSIONS & EQUATIONS
domain for 8th grade
► a CLASS TRACKING SHEET
to look at all of your students progress at a glance
Being a math teacher myself, I created this resource to assess my students on the each standard of the curriculum. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
How to use:
This resource can be used as homework, assessments, test prep, group work or math centers!
Common Core Aligned:
* 8.EE.1 - Know and apply the properties of integer exponents to generate equivalent numerical expressions.
* 8.EE.2 - Use square root and cube root symbols to represent solutions to equations of the form x2 = p and x3 = p, where p is a positive rational number. Evaluate square roots of small perfect squares and cube roots of small perfect cubes. Know that √2 is irrational.
* 8.EE.3 - Use numbers expressed in the form of a single digit times an integer power of 10 to estimate very large or very small quantities, and to express how many times as much one is than the other.
* 8.EE.4 - Perform operations with numbers expressed in scientific notation, including problems where both decimal and scientific notation are used. Use scientific notation and choose units of appropriate size for measurements of very large or very small quantities (e.g., use millimeters per year for seafloor spreading). Interpret scientific notation that has been generated by technology
* 8.EE.5 - Graph proportional relationships, interpreting the unit rate as the slope of the graph. Compare two different proportional relationships represented in different ways. For example, compare a distance-time graph to a distance-time equation to determine which of two moving objects has greater speed.
* 8.EE.6 - Use similar triangles to explain why the slope m is the same between any two distinct points on a non-vertical line in the coordinate plane; derive the equation y = mx for a line through the origin and the equation y = mx + b for a line intercepting the vertical axis at b.
* 8.EE.7 - Solve linear equations in one variable.
* 8.EE.8 - Analyze and solve pairs of simultaneous linear equations.
This resource is included in the following BUNDLES:
* 8th Grade Standards-Based Common Core Assessments
* 8th Grade Math Common Core MEGA BUNDLE
More Standard-Based Assessments:
_ 6th Grade Math Standards Based Assessments
_ 7th Grade Math Standards Based Assessments
_ 8th Grade Math Standards Based Assessments
More 8th Grade Review:
* 8th Grade Daily/Weekly REVIEW
* 8th Grade WORD PROBLEMS WITH GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS
* 8th Grade ERROR ANALYSIS BUNDLE
* 8th Grade Math MAZES, RIDDLES & COLORING BUNDLE
Tips for Customers!
- Click on the ★ above to follow my store!
- If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for future purchases!
- If you have questions or problems please contact me through Product Q & A and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
This purchase includes a license for one teacher only
for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable
, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses
to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved.