Products in this Bundle (71)
showing 1-5 of 71 products
DIGITAL UPDATE! Any eligible PDF resources have now been adapted for DISTANCE LEARNING in the Google Classroom!!! The resources in the ZIP files are not yet eligible for Digital (although TPT has told me they are working on changing that).
This Mega Bundle includes every Middle School reading, writing, and grammar resource from my entire store. These resources are appropriate for Advanced (AP) 6th Grade, and General or Advanced (AP) 7th and 8th Grade.
PLUS FREE UPDATES FOR LIFE (ANY NEW LESSONS ADDED AFTER PURCHASE ARE FREE TO YOU)!
***NOTE: This is a chronological curriculum for every day of the year, but includes an entire collection of resources to help you plan as needed. If you need day-to-day, this is not a complete curriculum, but there are over to help you fill up your lesson-planning for the entire year!***
- "Extremely satisfied. My students found this resource very easy to use with distance learning."
Grades I used it with: 6th grade Primarily students with learning difficulties
- "A well put together and comprehensive bundle, in addition to being a great time saver! My students gained a solid grasp of the unit and I love the variety of activities that are included. I adapted this to use with my own resources. It is a great addition to my lesson plans and I am looking forward to more from the author."
Grades I used it with: 8th Grade--Heather H.
- "I am a Homeschool teacher and am always looking for inspiration and a great curriculum I can use with my students. I LOVE this study packet! It has everything I needed to kick off a great book unit with my kiddos. "
Grades I used it with: 8th--Moxie Tutoring and Homeschool
- "I used this product with my Pre-AP 8th graders, and I don't think I've EVER seen them so engaged and enthused!!! They completely took over on this assignment, and the seller lays out the directions so clearly that it was easy for them to do so...This is a seriously amazing product and your students will LOVE it!!"--Read with Wright
What is included in this Mega Bundle:
· Seating Chart
· Grade book
· Class/Student Info and more!
· Creative Writing Short Stories Packet
· Letter Writing Activities
· Narrative Writing Packet
· Persuasive Writing Essay: Teacher Rubric and Student Organizer
· Rhetorical Appeal (Ethos, Pathos, Logos) PowerPoint and Assignment
· Entire VERBALS Unit: Gerunds, Infinitives, Participles (8th Grade ELA CC Standard)
· Comma Usage Cheat Sheet
· Complete Sentences and Sentence Fragments Writing Practice
· Subject/Verb Agreement Worksheets
· Dependent Clauses Subordinating Conjunctions Cheat Sheet
· Bingo Game: Homophones!
· Parts of a Sentence: PowerPoint and Activity
· Parts of Speech Graphic Organizer
· Plot Elements: Activity for Short Story Reading
· Greek Mythology Activity: Defining the Gods
The Following Resources include FOUR Entire Novel Unit Packets that have been added to the Bundle for FREE (Over a $75 dollar value)! I have chosen to include these novels in the packet as they are very popular choices among middle school classrooms. However, you may or may not have access to these novels for your classroom, so I have included them in the bundle for free. I hope you are able to use one or all of the units!
· Characterization Activity, Timeline Project, Essay
· (based on the PLAY, but some of the activities may be used for the novel) Video Introduction to the Holocaust and Anne Frank, Crossword Puzzle, Characterization Activity, Timeline Project, Guided Reading Activity, Essay, Exam
· Utopia Project, Ceremony of Twelve Activity, Comprehensive Questions Packet, Chapter Vocabulary, Timeline Project, Essay, Exam
· : Johnny On Trial Activity, Timeline Project, Chapter Quizzes, Characterization Activity, Essay, Exam
* Timeline Project, Characterization Activity, Guided Reading Activity
Some of my most popular resources are the holiday activities! Every teacher needs "busy work" fun activities when the holidays roll around, and these worksheets provide just that!
These worksheets include crossword puzzles, word searches, "Mad Lib" style activities, acrostic poems, letter-writing lessons, and more for the following holidays:
· Labor Day
· New Year's
· Valentine's Day
· St. Patrick's Day
* April Fool's Day
· Earth Day
· Mother's Day
· Memorial Day
**The only resources that are not digitally-adapted are the Crossword and Word Search Activities. Every other resource is ready for distance learning!
If you have any questions prior to or after purchase, please email me at email@example.com. I am happy to help you in any way I can! I hope you find these resources valuable when planning your year! Thank you for all that you do,