Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
5.83 MB | 3 pages
This is a Slope-Intercept Form Editable Pre/Post Test for 8th Grade Common Core State Standards 8.EE.5 and 8.EE.6. You can give this assessment at the beginning of the unit (pre-test), and again at the end of the unit (post-test). This test could also be used as an end of the year review or test prep!
- I can graph proportional relationships and interpret the unit rate.
- I can compare proportional relationships.
- I can determine the slope between two points.
- I can write the slope-intercept form of an equation of a line.
- I can graph equations in slope-intercept form.
This test is 20 questions long (3 pages), with answer key included. File also includes the editable word document.