8th Grade FUNCTIONS Assessments (8.F) Common Core
What is included:
► a 1-page quick assessment for EVERY standard in the FUNCTIONS
domain for 8th grade
► a CLASS TRACKING SHEET
to look at all of your students progress at a glance
Being a math teacher myself, I created this resource to assess my students on the each standard of the curriculum. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
How to use:
This resource can be used as homework, assessments, test prep, group work or math centers!
Common Core Aligned:
* 8.F.1 - Understand that a function is a rule that assigns to each input exactly one output.
* 8.F.2 - Compare properties of two functions each represented in a different way...
* 8.F.3 - Interpret the equation y = mx + b as defining a linear function, whose graph is a straight line; give examples of functions that are not linear.
* 8.F.4 - Construct a function to model a linear relationship between two quantities. Determine the rate of change and initial value of the function from a description of a relationship or from two (x, y) values, including reading these from a table or from a graph. Interpret the rate of change and initial value of a linear function in terms of the situation it models, and in terms of its graph or a table of values.
* 8.F.5 - Describe qualitatively the functional relationship between two quantities by analyzing a graph...
This resource is included in the following BUNDLES:
* 8th Grade Standards-Based Common Core Assessments
* 8th Grade Math Common Core MEGA BUNDLE
More Standard-Based Assessments:
_ 6th Grade Math Standards Based Assessments
_ 7th Grade Math Standards Based Assessments
_ 8th Grade Math Standards Based Assessments
More 8th Grade Review:
* 8th Grade Daily/Weekly REVIEW
* 8th Grade WORD PROBLEMS WITH GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS
* 8th Grade ERROR ANALYSIS BUNDLE
* 8th Grade Math MAZES, RIDDLES & COLORING BUNDLE
Tips for Customers!
- Click on the ★ above to follow my store!
- If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for future purchases!
- If you have questions or problems please contact me through Product Q & A and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
This purchase includes a license for one teacher only
for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable
, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses
to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved.