This is an Editable Pre/Post Test for 8th Grade Common Core State Standards for Functions: 8.F.1, 8.F.2, 8.F.3, 8.F.4, and 8.F.5. You can give this assessment at the beginning of the unit (pre-test), and again at the end of the unit (post-test). This test could also be used as an end of the year review or test prep!
- I can identify a relation as a function.
- I can generate a set of ordered pairs and graph a given function.
- I can compare the properties of two functions represented in different ways.
- I can compare the characteristics of linear and nonlinear functions.
- I can construct a function to model a linear relationship between two quantities.
- I can match the graph of a function to a given situation.
This test is 20 questions long (3 pages), with answer key included. File also includes the editable word document.
This test is included in the following bundle:
8th Grade Math Common Core Pre and Post-Test Assessments BUNDLE!
You might also be interested in:
Beginning of the Year Math Intervention Pre-Assessments for Common Core
Math Practice Standards Introductory Lesson and Activity
8th Grade Math Common Core Quick Check Mini Assessments BUNDLE!
Integer Activity Bundle
This purchase is for personal use only.
© Brittany Kiser. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. If other teachers at your school would like to use the materials, please purchase additional licenses. Thank you!