This grammar lesson covers language, and punctuation errors with 20 task cards. They cover common writing mistakes.
This grammar actiity provides practice for students to identify misused punctuation, passive voice, verb mood and voice, and misplaced modifiers - and then correct the errors.
• 20 sentences, one per task card. Four task cards per page. The sentences have common grammar and punctuation errors. Some sentences have more than one error.
• Answer sheet for students to write the corrected sentence (numbered).
• All of the sentences in worksheet format - use when you have absent students or as an alternative activity.
• Answer key.
These writing errors cover eighth grade language standards such as misused punctuation, passive voice, verb mood and voice, and misplaced modifiers. Through practice, students will (hopefully!) identify similar errors in their own writing.
• Bell Ringers Task Cards Bundle: Grammar Errors for Language Arts
• Ultimate Middle School Grammar Bundle
• Often Confused Grammar Concepts- Grammar Bundle
• Misplaced and Dangling Modifiers Bundle
• Misplaced Modifiers Task Cards