8th Grade Math Assessments Common Core Bundle EDITABLE | 8th Grade Math Tests
Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
Also included in
- Looking for ways to simplify planning while continuing to teach in-depth lessons? Then this 8th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 8th grade common core standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as:Price $200.00Original Price $339.00Save $139.00
Save some time with these editable 8th grade math assessments. These math assessments are aligned to the 8th grade common core. Focus is placed on fluency AND clear understanding of concepts. Students will calculate, write, model, analyze and explain to show their understanding of the common core concepts.
This product is EDITABLE!
- Includes a complete PDF document of assessments
- Includes a PowerPoint document that allows you to edit the questions
- You can create various versions to use in your math classroom
- Also includes a guide that aligns the assessments to CCSS
Uses in your Classroom
- Quick assessments
- Track student progress and mastery of concepts.
Assessments are specifically aligned to the 8th grade CCSS
- Rational vs. Irrational
- Real Number Approximations
- Classifying Real Numbers
- Exponent Properties
- Square and Cube Roots
- Conceptual Roots
- Scientific Notation
- Solving Linear Equations
- Conceptual equations
Systems of Equations
- Solving Systems of Equations
- Systems of Equations Conceptual
Linear Relationships & Functions
- Unit Rate and Slope
- Graphing Linear Relationships
- Defining Functions
- Comparing Functions
- Function Equations
- Constructing Functions
- Describing Function Graphs
Parallel Lines & Transformations
- Properties of Transformations
- Transformation using Coordinates
- Parallel Lines and Transversals
- Pythagorean Theorem Fluency
- Pythagorean Theorem Application
- Volume of Cones, Cylinders and Spheres
- Volume of Cones, Cylinders and Spheres Application
- Constructing Scatter Plots
- Scatter Plot Associations
- Lines of Best-Fit
- Two-Way Frequency Table
Also available for 7th Grade Math
Read what some happy buyers said about this product
Great set! I love that it covers so many different topics. There are so many ways these can be used. They will be perfect for quick assessments and review.
These assessments are ideal as portfolio components for those students who are not passing to prove mastery of the essential course skills. The assessments are well-done and cover the standards nicely. Thank you for a wonderful resource.
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math