About this resource :
If warm ups aren’t your thing, get your students talking about MATH as soon as they enter your room with Math Chats! Included are 180 daily math problems that are meant to be used as quick, mental math activities. There is a recording sheet, however, in case you decide to give them credit for their work.
The best part? The questions are completely editable! Change the wording to perfectly fit your needs.
- A PowerPoint of all daily Math Chats
- A printable version, ready to go with two Math Chats per page
- An editable version of the two-per-page file
- A teacher's notes PDF with suggested answers (not all have set answers)
- Links to a Google Slides Version of the Chats
To use the editable version included :
- Instructions have been provided in the download to help you edit. Read the "HOW TO EDIT" file first!
- You MUST have PowerPoint to use the editable file.
- The template itself may NOT be edited.
Available in the following bundle(s) :
Licensing Terms :
By purchasing this product, you own a license for one teacher only for personal use in their own classroom. Licenses are non-transferable and therefore can not be passed from one teacher to another. If the teacher who purchased this license leaves the classroom or changes schools, the license and materials leave with that teacher. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire team, grade level, school or district without purchasing the correct number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal or district interested in transferable licenses that would accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a transferable license quote at email@example.com.
Copyright Information :
© Lindsay Perro. Please note - all material included in this resource belongs to Lindsay Perro Inc. By purchasing, you have a license to use the material but you do not own the material. You may not upload any portion of this resource to the internet in any format, including school/personal websites or network drives unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students, not other teachers or anyone else on the internet.
✮✮If you are interested in gaining access to an exclusive set of free resources,CLICK HERE.