This is a completely EDITABLE Math 8 Curriculum. Customize the questions to fit the needs of your classroom!
Purchase this curriculum and the supplemental activities bundle together for a complete 8th Grade Math Curriculum by CLICKING HERE!
8th Grade Curriculum Units:
- Unit 1 – Real Numbers and Exponents
- Unit 2 – Equations and Expressions
- Unit 3 – Linear and Functional Relationships
- Unit 4 – Systems of Linear Equations
- Unit 5 – Patterns and Bivariate Data
- Unit 6 – Congruency and Similarity
- Unit 7 – Geometry
Included in Each Unit:
- Pacing guides
- Warm ups
- Google Forms Assessments
- Activities are not included in this curriculum. This curriculum is offered as an add on to my 8th Grade Math Supplemental Activities Bundle. There will be no overlap between this and the Curriculum Resources Mega Bundle.
A final exam is also included! You may also want to purchase the 8th Grade Math Benchmark Exam as another final option or just another assessment.
Practice worksheets are included and may be used for either classwork or homework. For a specific homework resource (a full year of it), go pick up my Editable 8th Grade Homework Notebook!
Printable student workbooks are included for each unit. The booklets are meant to be copied front to back and given to students at the beginning of the unit. The front of each booklet includes a page or two with the table of contents and date(s) for each item to be completed.
To edit each unit :
- Instructions have been provided in the download to help you edit.
- You MUST have PowerPoint to use the editable file.
- All questions and notes are editable.
- Copyright information, backgrounds, formatting, foldable templates and graphics/images are NOT editable.
All Complete Curriculum:
- 5th Grade Math Curriculum
- 6th Grade Math Curriculum
- 7th Grade Math Curriculum
- 8th Grade Math Curriculum
- Pre-Algebra Curriculum
- Algebra 1 Curriculum
Please Note :
It is impossible to create a "one size fits all" curriculum. As with any textbook or workbook series, you may find that you need to supplement some skills and/or activities. I researched curriculums from districts across the US and came up with what I feel to be a pretty good fit! Please be sure to check out the preview carefully to see exactly what skills and topics are covered in each individual unit.
Licensing Terms :
By purchasing this product, you own a license for one teacher only for personal use in their own classroom. Licenses are non-transferable and therefore can not be passed from one teacher to another. If the teacher who purchased this license leaves the classroom or changes schools, the license and materials leave with that teacher. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire team, grade level, school or district without purchasing the correct number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal or district interested in transferable licenses that would accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a transferable license quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright Information :
© Lindsay Perro. Please note - all material included in this resource belongs to Lindsay Perro Inc. By purchasing, you have a license to use the material but you do not own the material. You may not upload any portion of this resource to the internet in any format, including school/personal websites or network drives unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students, not other teachers or anyone else on the internet.
✮✮If you are interested in gaining access to an exclusive set of free resources,CLICK HERE.