8th Grade Math Review Activity Flip Book | End of Year Review
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Looking for ways to simplify planning while continuing to teach in-depth lessons? Then this 8th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 8th grade common core standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as:Price $160.00Original Price $339.00Save $179.00
Looking for a fun way to review 8th grade math? This easy to assemble flip book reviews a variety of topics such as: rational and irrational numbers, exponent rules, solving equations with variables on both sides, functions, Pythagorean Theorem, transformations, and more. This is a great activity for test prep or end of the year.
- Rational and Irrational Numbers
- Exponent Properties
- Scientific Notation
- Solving Equations with Variables on Both Sides
- Systems of Equations
- Graphing Linear Equations
- Parallel Lines
- Pythagorean Theorem
- Volume of Cylinders, Cones and Spheres
- Scatter Plots
- Two identical flip book pages per sheet of paper
- Cut down the middle
- Trim the bottom at guideline
- Staple at top
CHECK OUT WHAT EDUCATORS ARE SAYING
Great to have before we took state testing this year - had the kids use to help them remember things as we reviewed with games - all kids got the same resource so it helped level the playing field.
Other Products you may be Interested in
▸ End Of Year Middle School Math Activities
▸ 7th Grade Math Review Coloring Activity
★ FOLLOW ME for more great products to make sense of math!
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math