This is an editable Pre/Post Test for 8th Grade Common Core State Standards. This test covers 8.NS.1 and 8.NS.2. You can be give this assessment at the beginning of the unit (pre-test), and again at the end of the unit (post-test). This file could also be used as an end of the year review or test prep!
- Identifying Rational and Irrational Numbers
- Converting Fractions to a Decimal
- Convert Decimals to Fractions (including repeating decimals)
- Identifying Terminating and Repeating Decimals
- Approximating Square Roots
- Ordering Rational Numbers
- Plotting Rational Numbers on a Number Line
This test is 25 questions long (2 pages), with answer key included. Each test item is annotated with the standard that it tests. File includes both a pdf and the editable word document.
This test is included in the following bundle:
8th Grade Math Common Core Pre and Post-Test Assessments BUNDLE!
You might also be interested in:
Beginning of the Year Math Intervention Pre-Assessments for Common Core
Math Practice Standards Introductory Lesson and Activity
8th Grade Math Common Core Quick Check Mini Assessments BUNDLE!
Integer Activity Bundle
This purchase is for personal use only.
© Brittany Kiser. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. If other teachers at your school would like to use the materials, please purchase additional licenses. Thank you!