8th Grade STATISTICS & PROBABILITY Assessments (8.SP) Common Core
What is included:
► a 1-page quick assessment for EVERY standard in the STATISTICS & PROBABILITY
domain for 8th grade
► a CLASS TRACKING SHEET
to look at all of your students progress at a glance
Being a math teacher myself, I created this resource to assess my students on the each standard of the curriculum. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
How to use:
This resource can be used as homework, assessments, test prep, group work or math centers!
Common Core Aligned:
* 8.SP.1 - Construct and interpret scatter plots for bivariate measurement data to investigate patterns of association between two quantities. Describe patterns such as clustering, outliers, positive or negative association, linear association, and nonlinear association.
* 8.SP.2 - Know that straight lines are widely used to model relationships between two quantitative variables. For scatter plots that suggest a linear association, informally fit a straight line, and informally assess the model fit by judging the closeness of the data points to the line.
* 8.SP.3 - Use the equation of a linear model to solve problems in the context of bivariate measurement data, interpreting the slope and intercept.
* 8.SP.4 - Understand that patterns of association can also be seen in bivariate categorical data by displaying frequencies and relative frequencies in a two-way table. Construct and interpret a two-way table summarizing data on two categorical variables collected from the same subjects. Use relative frequencies calculated for rows or columns to describe possible association between the two variables.
This resource is included in the following BUNDLES:
* 8th Grade Standards-Based Common Core Assessments
* 8th Grade Math Common Core MEGA BUNDLE
More Standard-Based Assessments:
_ 6th Grade Math Standards Based Assessments
_ 7th Grade Math Standards Based Assessments
_ 8th Grade Math Standards Based Assessments
More 8th Grade Review:
* 8th Grade Daily/Weekly REVIEW
* 8th Grade WORD PROBLEMS WITH GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS
* 8th Grade ERROR ANALYSIS BUNDLE
* 8th Grade Math MAZES, RIDDLES & COLORING BUNDLE
Tips for Customers!
- Click on the ★ above to follow my store!
- If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for future purchases!
- If you have questions or problems please contact me through Product Q & A and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
This purchase includes a license for one teacher only
for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable
, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses
to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved.