Also included in
- Keep your students engaged while reviewing for the science STAAR test. This 8th Grade Science STAAR test review bundle is the perfect addition to your 8th grade STAAR test prep! No boring worksheets or review packets. Make reviewing science content fun and engaging with an 8th grade Science Escape R$30.00$39.00Save $9.00
- Keep your students engaged while reviewing for the science STAAR test. This 8th Grade Science STAAR test review bundle is the perfect addition to your STAAR test prep! No boring worksheets or review packets. Make reviewing science content fun and engaging with an 8th grade Science Digital Breakout E$20.00$27.00Save $7.00
Keep your students engaged while reviewing for the 8th grade science STAAR test with this STAAR Review Chalk Talk- a fun twist to science task cards that combine art and science. Take your students outside to show what they know by drawing science diagrams and discussing STAAR topics with chalk on the sidewalks! There are 40 8th grade science test prep cards for students (8 questions for each reporting category, 8 process skills and 10 bonus test prep cards.) Editable cards are also included to modify or create your own questions. Chalk Talk is a perfectly fun, creative and engaging review!
1. Matter and Energy (8 questions)
2. Force, Motion and Energy (8 questions)
3. Earth and Space (8 questions)
4. Organisms and Environments (8 questions)
5. Process Skills (8 questions)
6. Test Prep (10 questions)
1. Large and Small Chalk talk cards (b/w and colored)
2. Optional template for individual student use
3. Optional Tracking chart for teacher (use to record student names and grades for each finished card) or for students (mark out which cards they have completed)
4. Teacher notes with suggestions
5. Editable Chalk Talk Task Cards to modify or create your own questions
Each card includes
Draw- (diagram, model, example or scene)
Include- (requirements, labeling)
Alternatives for Chalk Talk
Outside with sidewalk chalk
Inside on chalkboard
Dry-erase board and Markers
Dry-erase markers on desk (do a small test first)
Dry-erase markers on sheet protector w/ white paper
Folded paper with pencil, crayons or markers
Chalk talk worksheet (provided)
“graffiti wall” with butcher paper
Sheets of paper taped in common areas (cafeteria, hallways, etc)
♥ Like this product? You may be interested in these....
♥ Check out these TEKS Standards Products....
★Follow me to get freebies and updates on new products!
If you download this product and ♥ it, please rate me!
Copyright © EzPz-Science. All rights reserved. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.