Students will choose which item doesn't belong and explain their reasoning. Great for math journals, problems of the day, mini assessments, and more! Which One Doesn't Belong? Volumes 1 and 2, bundled up for 25% savings!
Volume I aligns with these 8th grade pre-algebra math topics:
1. Rational and Irrational Numbers
2. Pythagorean Triples
3. Multi-Step Equations
4. Similarity of Figures
5. Functions (Ordered Pairs)
6. Slope of Lines
7. Prisms vs. Pyramids
8. Geometric Transformations (Similarity vs. Congruence)
9. Positive and Negative Correlation
10. Functions (Graphs)
Volume 2 aligns with the following 8th Grade Pre-Algebra topics:
1. Comparing Scatter Plots
2. Multi-Step Equations
3. Identifying Transformations
4. Functions (Tables)
5. Scientific Notation
6. Exponent Rules (Negative Exponents)
7. Converse of Pythagorean Theorem
8. Approximating Irrational Numbers on a Number Line
9. Angle Relationships (Parallel Lines Cut by a Transversal)
10. Exponent Rules (Product of Powers Property)
Detailed Answer Keys Provided!
Do you teach Algebra? You may also like...
Which One Doesn't Belong...Algebra I Version
Thank you for purchasing and leaving feedback!
Did you know that you can earn TpT store credits by leaving feedback on my products? Go to the "Buyers Handbook" on the TpT site to learn how to redeem your credits on future purchases. There’s more… If you go to “My Purchases” you will see a list of what you’ve bought in the past. Click the “Leave Feedback” button and you can still earn store credits for your past purchases!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches: Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
Voila! You will now receive updates about this store.
Please honor the time and effort put into this product by not giving it away to others. Your purchase allows you to return to your purchases page at Teachers Pay Teachers to purchase additional licenses at a reduced cost for your colleagues.