9 Color File Folder Games!
Includes Shapes with Colors such as Squares, Triangles, and Circles.
Includes colored houses, monsters, butterflies, hearts, and animals.
I use these all the time with my Special Education class. File folders are a Godsend for me! I have included a duplicate copy of each set.
1. Cut out pictures/or paste the whole page in file folder. (1rst of duplicate pages.)
2. Laminate the file folder and the 2nd sheet of same shapes.
3. Cut out the shapes on the duplicate sheet... after laminating.
4. Put scratchy side of Velcro under each picture on the file folder.
5. Put soft side of Velcro on each cut out shape. (soft to touch)
6. You are done! Kids match up the shapes/colors by attaching them with the Velcro.
Great for learning colors, speech therapy, Autism, hand-over-hand projects, fine motor skills.