Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
30.31 MB | n/a pages
How do you effectively use technology to improve writing in your classroom? From classroom blogging to digital notetaking, Vicki Davis gives an overview of the 9 fundamental ways writing has been reinvented using technology.
- Practical ways to improve your writing instruction.
- Tools and tips to help save time and empower peer review.
- Digital notetaking tips including when you should take notes by hand.
- Research tips and online tools that will save paper and time.
- How to teach collaborative writing (and prewriting)
- The role of graphics in online writing.
- How to teach voice typing.
- How to give feedback on writing for students who struggle.
This is the writing teacher's modern primer on the technology to make writing more exciting.
This training video and series includes:
1-hour video instruction
A notetaking handout
A PDF copy of the slides
This product is a zip file which includes a Dropbox link to the video that you can download or watch online. It includes the handouts and slide copies in PDF format.
You'll want to have this video to watch over and over as you select the tools and tips to improve your writing classroom.