Don't stress about making homework packets! This packet includes 9 weeks of phonics word families homework. Each week focuses on a different word family. Your students' families will love and appreciate this extra, meaningful practice. These homework pages do not take a lot of time for the kiddos to complete, and the instructions are not complicated or confusing.
- Monday: I can read and write words from the word family.
- Tuesday: I can write sentences using words from the word family.
- Wednesday: I can read and answer questions about what I have read.
- Thursday: I can practice reading words from the word family with my flash cards.
- Friday: I can have a wonderful weekend. No phonics homework on Fridays.
Word Families included:
ock, est, ing, ang, ung, ong, ink, ank, onk
You may also like:
- Writing Prompts for the Whole Year
- Fry Words 1-144 Homework for the Whole Year
- Fry Words 1-180 Homework for the Whole Year
- Phonics Word Families Homework for the Entire Year