If you like the ideas in my book The World Language Daily Tech Guide, and decided to use the popular free download sample for the first day, you probably are trying to figure out how to make the time to make a DTG for your Spanish One class in order to keep them in the target language and improve behavior.
I am sharing for $2.00 a day the Daily Tech Guides that I make at home. They are created in PowerPoint and can easily be imported into Active Inspire software for the Promethean Board as objects or the Notebook software for the Smart Board or other interactive board software.
With the purchase, you can request to become a member of the wiki for that day and down load handouts.Today’s wiki includes the number assessment in word and PDF, the new vocabulary list with the assignment sheet, and the songs with the months. The wiki includes the assignment sheet, and the links to the songs with the months.
lunes martes miércoles jueves
viernes sábado domingo días de la semana
Today’s activities for a 50 minute class period include:
1. Greetings – random months by number choral review
2. Random clumped numbers review.
3. Practice dates - choral
4. Practice writing months and looking at calendar for number of days in month.
5. Song “Pamplona, uno de enero”
6. Paired practice asking and answering famous birthdays.
7. Intro to new vocabulary - days
8. Choral practice – today is Monday, no it’s Tuesday.
9. Homework/ Closure