If you like the ideas in my book The World Language Daily Tech Guide, and decided to use the popular free download sample for the first day, you probably are trying to figure out how to make the time to make a DTG for your Spanish One class in order to keep them in the target language and improve behavior.
I am sharing for $2.50 a day the Daily Tech Guides that I make at home. They are created in PowerPoint and can easily be imported into Active Inspire software for the Promethean Board as objects or the Notebook software for the Smart Board or other interactive board software.
This purchase includes:
o the assignment sheet
o the practice listening assessment
o the lyrics to the songs with the months,
o the practice for the assessment homwework work sheet
o optional in-class worksheet
Today’s activities for a 50 minute class period include:
1. Greetings – random dates by number choral review
2. Brief into to higher numbers 20 -1 00.
3. Choral guessing with hand signals 100 - 1000
4. Learn how to say birth year.
5. Interpersonal Speaking Assessment – When is your birthday?
6. Song “Pamplona, uno de enero”
7. Put months under correct season per northern hemisphere.
8. Guess famous people’s birthdays
9. Read paragraphs about famous people to determine their birthdays.
10. Practice Listening and put number next to appropriate date.
11. Homework weeksheet practice for assessent/ Closure