Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
29.63 MB | 73 pages
If you like the ideas in my book The World Language Daily Tech Guide, and if you decided to use the popular free download sample for the first day, you probably are trying to figure out how to make the time to make a DTG for your French One class in order to keep them in the target language and improve behavior.
I am sharing for $2.00 a day the Daily Tech Guides that I make at home. They are created in PowerPoint and can easily be imported into Active Inspire software for the Promethean Board as objects or the Notebook software for the Smart Board or other interactive board software.
I make them in Spanish and a French teacher has offered to put them into French.
There is no cultural aspect, just the vocabulary. The PowerPoint and supporting WORD papers and Excel grading sheet are in a zipped drive. The homework sheet is not translated to French. If someone wants to do that, let me know and we can work out something. If you would like to help out and translate some days, let me know.
For more info on the DTG process go to: http://www.90percenttargetlanguage.com
Daily Tech Guide - Day 14 Classroom Items and colors
Ouvrez (le livre) Fermez (le livre) répétez
le livre mettez le cahier sortez bleu rouge
1 vocab sheet
1 listening with words
1 listening without words
1 survival page for partner work
Today’s activites for a 50 minute class period include:
Warm-up/ Choral Practice Student-to-Student expressions- I am A you all are B.
2. Students practice with partners all survival expressions – 1 says it and the other pantomines it to show comprehension.
3. Introduce colors and classroom commands and items required by text using the vocabulary list and my system of listening and spelling with vowel support.
4. Paired partner practice of new vocabulary .
5. Listening Activity -
6. Else there is a page to slip into page protector
7. 6. Introduce french song or map or something of culture.
8. 7. Closure/homework routine
9. By purchasing this, you agree that any spelling mistakes will be fixed, and not deter the rating of this product. We don’t have time to have another French teacher check for typing mistakes. If you want to send me the corrections by slide number please do and I will correct it going forward. And I would appreciate it. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are just offering these because a few French teachers have asked for a skelton to get going. This should be a strong start to 75 per cent of your daily lesson. It’s not perfect but it is better than everyone recreating the wheel.
I hope you can use them in the spirit in which they are offered.