If you like the ideas in my book The World Language Daily Tech Guide, and if you decided to use the popular free download sample for the first day, you probably are trying to figure out how to make the time to make a DTG for your French One class in order to keep them in the target language and improve behavior.
I am sharing for $2.00 a day the Daily Tech Guides that I make at home. They are created in PowerPoint and can easily be imported into Active Inspire software for the Promethean Board as objects or the Notebook software for the Smart Board or other interactive board software.
I make them in Spanish and a French teacher has offered to put them into French.
There is no cultural aspect, just the vocabulary. The PowerPoint and supporting WORD papers and Excel grading sheet are in a zipped drive. The homework sheet is not translated to French. If someone wants to do that, let me know and we can work out something. If you would like to help out and translate some days, let me know.
For more info on the DTG process go to: http://www.90percenttargetlanguage.com
Daily Tech Guide - Day 16 Classroom Items and colors
1 vocab sheet
1 listening with words
1 listening without words
la feuille de papier
la salle de classe
Qu’est-ce qui se passe? Rien.
Il me faut
1. Warm-up/ Choral Practice previous colors and vocab 1 and 2s. Practice making sentences with item is x color.
2. Listening assessment while checking homework, asking what color is the notebook or book?
3. Sing song of the week.
4. While checking homework, read sentences and answer questions.
5. Introduce rest of the colors and classroom commands and items required by text using the vocabulary list and my system of listening and spelling with vowel support.
6. Alphabet song.
7. Paired partner practice of spelling new colors – tomorrow’s writing assessment. .
8. Review Classroom commans - Listening Activity - slip into page protector
9. Sentence practice and review answers.
10. Closure/homework routine
By purchasing this, you agree that any spelling mistakes will be fixed, and not deter the rating of this product. We don’t have time to have another French teacher check for typing mistakes. If you want to send me the corrections by slide number please do and I will correct it going forward. And I would appreciate it. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are just offering these because a few French teachers have asked for a skelton to get going. This should be a strong start to 75 per cent of your daily lesson. It’s not perfect but it is better than everyone recreating the wheel.
I hope you can use them in the spirit in which they are offered.