If you like the ideas in my book The World Language Daily Tech Guide, and if you decided to use the popular free download sample for the first day, you probably are trying to figure out how to make the time to make a DTG for your French One class in order to keep them in the target language and improve behavior.
I am sharing for $2.00 a day the Daily Tech Guides that I make at home. They are created in PowerPoint and can easily be imported into Active Inspire software for the Promethean Board as objects or the Notebook software for the Smart Board or other interactive board software.
I make them in Spanish and a French teacher has offered to put them into French.
There is no cultural aspect, just the vocabulary. The PowerPoint and supporting WORD papers and Excel grading sheet are in a zipped drive. The homework sheet is not translated to French. If someone wants to do that, let me know and we can work out something. If you would like to help out and translate some days, let me know.
For more info on the DTG process go to: http://www.90percenttargetlanguage.com
Daily Tech Guide - Day 19 Numbers1-20
1 vocab sheet for numbers
1 worksheet 1 - 20
Combien font trois moins trois?
Ca fait un. Ca fait zero. Ca fait…
Combien font dix divise par 2?
Combien font deux fois trois?
1. Warm-up/ Choral Practice Student-to-Student expressions- I am A you all are B and practice asking which page/number/exercise and numbers 1 – 13
2. Check homework and students write five sentences about pictures on the board.
3. Speaking assessment which page, number, exercise
4. Review numbers counting backwards and choral asking how many plural items and random numbers.
5. Introduce new numbers
6. Practice new numbers asking for math calculations
7. Paired partner practice with two minute review and then asking multiplication problems and division problems.
By purchasing this, you agree that any spelling mistakes will be fixed, and not deter the rating of this product. We don’t have time to have another French teacher check for typing mistakes. If you want to send me the corrections by slide number please do and I will correct it going forward. And I would appreciate it. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are just offering these because a few French teachers have asked for a skelton to get going. This should be a strong start to 75 per cent of your daily lesson. It’s not perfect but it is better than everyone recreating the wheel.
I hope you can use them in the spirit in which they are offered.