If you like the ideas in my book The World Language Daily Tech Guide, and decided to use the popular free download sample for the first day, you probably are trying to figure out how to make the time to make a DTG for your Spanish One class in order to keep them in the target language and improve behavior.
I am sharing for $2.50 a day the Daily Tech Guides that I make at home. They are created in PowerPoint and can easily be imported into Active Inspire software for the Promethean Board as objects or the Notebook software for the Smart Board or other interactive board software.
With the purchase, you get a zipped file with the following:
o the answers to the previous night’s homework
o the listening assessment dialogue
o the assessment for dates – writing, reading and listening
o the new song for higher numbers
Assessment days tend to have smaller files, so this doesn’t have as much as, say, tomorrow’s, with little videos and worksheets that reflect the new teacher evaluation forms. I was in the middle of making this when we lost our internet for a month, so this one wraps up the format from 2012 and going forward will be the version I use for 2013.
Today’s activities for a 50 minute class period include:
1. Today’s activities for a 50 minute class period include:
2. Greetings – pre-class make corrections to homework
3. Practice using a Spanish calendar for days and dates..
4. Guess famous people’s birthdays (MLK, George Washington, Abe Lincoln)
5. Put 12 dates written Spanish way in order.
6. Listening, writing and reading assessment
7. Choral guessing with hand signals 100 – 1000
8. New song with higher numbers sung to locomotion.
9. No homework/ Closure – what did you learn?