If you like the ideas in my book The World Language Daily Tech Guide, and decided to use the popular free download sample for the first day, you probably are trying to figure out how to make the time to make a DTG for your Spanish One class in order to keep them in the target language and improve behavior.
I am sharing for $2.00 a day the Daily Tech Guides that I make at home. They are created in PowerPoint and can easily be imported into Active Inspire software for the Promethean Board as objects or the Notebook software for the Smart Board or other interactive board software.
Today I am setting the stage to be observed in a day or two using the new Danielson form from our state. The next two days will be my ‘observation lessons.”
The wiki includes
song of the week with higher numbers,
the new vocab list and tarea sheet with the pre-classes on the back,
video of counting with hands starting with pinky finger
video trim of saying que hay.
Today’s activities for a 50 minute class period include:
1. Greetings – pre-class put higher numbers in order by digits
2. Practice common phrases.
3. Review numbers through 39
4. Watch video of using hands to count with baby finger as 1
5. Practice counting by using hands to indicate 00 - 1000
6. Introduce 31-59 and words for paired activity
7. New partners of the week.
8. Guess number 1 – 50 and partner can only say más alto o más bajo.
9. Gesture math expressions
10. Listen and write digits of math problems
11. Closure write hw and give out hw worksheet.