If you like the ideas in my book The World Language Daily Tech Guide, and decided to use the popular free download sample for the first day, you probably are trying to figure out how to make the time to make a DTG for your Spanish One class in order to keep them in the target language and improve behavior.
I am sharing for $2.00 a day the Daily Tech Guides that I make at home. They are created in PowerPoint and can easily be imported into Active Inspire software for the Promethean Board as objects or the Notebook software for the Smart Board or other interactive board software.
If I can include the videos and songs and papers in the zip drive thee will be no wiki. Today there is no wiki it is all included.
The folder includes PPT of day 28,
higher numbers song (wma)
video of guessing higher and lower 1-59 (wmv),
vocab sheets and hw sheets (Word).
Today’s activities for a 50 minute class period include:
1. Greetings – pre-class put sentences in order.
2. Practice common phrases.
3. Review numbers through 59
4. Guess number 1 – 59 watching video and partner can only say más alto o más bajo.
5. Introduce numbers 60 - 100
6. Gesture math expressions
7. Listen and write digits of math problems.
8. Listen to song of the week.
9. Closure write hw and give out hw worksheet.
If you would like links to recent articles I have written for ACTFL and PSMLA, please look at section “magazine article” on my website,