If you like the ideas in my book The World Language Daily Tech Guide, and decided to use the popular free download sample for the first day, you probably are trying to figure out how to make the time to make a DTG for your Spanish One class in order to keep them in the target language and improve behavior.
I am sharing for $2.00 a day the Daily Tech Guides that I make at home. They are created in PowerPoint and can easily be imported into Active Inspire software for the Promethean Board as objects or the Notebook software for the Smart Board or other interactive board software.
With the purchase, you can request to become a member of that day’s wiki for links to videos and audio recordings. Today’s zipped file includes:
• the assignment sheet
• vocabulary sheet
• pre-class wrodle ice-cream cone
• The homework worksheet for students to complete it includes two columns reflecting ACTFL's 'can-do' statements.
• grid to be used while reading authentic letters about preferred activities
• PowerPoint with 123 slides
Today’s activities for a 50 minute class period include:
1. Greetings/pre-class of wordle-graphic organizer of cone/ homework review.
2. Choral practice prior vocab for writing paragraph about self.
3. Paired Practice prior verbs with partner of the week.
4. Intro to vocab - dibujar dibuja escribir cuentos escribe
esquiar esquia nadar nada
¿Qué te gusta hacer? A mí también ¿Y a tí?
5. Spelling and gestures.
6. Paired practice with today’s infinitives using battleship game worksheet.
7. Read three authentic letters from Chile and record answers on grid.
8. Distribute and write down homework
9. Video of “Cuando Me Enamoro.”
10. Closure – what did we do today?