Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
16.99 MB | 108 pages
If you like the ideas in my book The World Language Daily Tech Guide, and decided to use the popular free download sample for the first day, you probably are trying to figure out how to make the time to make a DTG for your Spanish One class in order to keep them in the target language and improve behavior.
I am sharing for $2.00 a day the Daily Tech Guides that I make at home. They are created in PowerPoint and can easily be imported into Active Inspire software for the Promethean Board as objects or the Notebook software for the Smart Board or other interactive board software.
With the purchase, you can request to become a member of that day’s wiki for links to videos and audio recordings. Today’s zipped file includes:
• the assignment sheet
• vocabulary sheet
• pre-class reading and interpreting/writing logical activities
• The homework worksheet for students to complete it includes two columns reflecting ACTFL's 'can-do' statements.
• grid to be used while reading authentic letters about preferred activities
• PowerPoint with 108 slides
Today’s activities for a 50 minute class period include:
1. Greetings/pre-class of interpeting calendar and writing logical sentences/ homework review.
2. Choral practice prior vocab for writing paragraph about self.
3. Paired Practice battleship game with partner of the week and days of the week.
4. Intro to vocab -
o ir a la escuela va
trabajar trabaja actuar actua
(A mí) Me gusta más
¿Qué te gusta más?
Lo siento, pero no puedo.
Sí, me gustaría……contigo.
5. Spelling and gestures.
6. Paired practice with today’s infinitives with asking preferences .
Paired practice with asking “ out on a date.”
7. Read three authentic letters from Chile and record answers on grid.
8. Distribute and write down homework
9. Video of “Cuando Me Enamoro.”
10. Closure – what did we do today?