Today’s activities for a 50 minute class period of review before tomorrow’s assessment include:
2. Extended Pre-Class of Can-Do statements for each infinitive with blank illustrations on back for reference. This provides time for spot checking paragraphs from last night’s homework.
3. Students exchange copies of their paragraphs and proof for spelling and punctuation
4. Listening Practice-- listening to number and infinitive and writing number on handout.
5. Listening to someone’s schedule and answering true false statements.
6. Charades with slides.
7. Read three authentic letters from Chile and record answers on grid.
8. Homework is to study for assessment tomorrow.
9. Video of “Cuando Me Enamoro.”
10. Closure – what did we learn today.
With the purchase, you can request to become a member of that day’s wiki for links to videos and audio recordings. Today’s zipped file includes:
• the assignment sheet
• vocabulary sheet
• pre-class “can-do” statements
• Listening activity sheet also used with ‘can-do’ statements
• grid to be used while reading authentic letters about preferred activities
• PowerPoint with 100 slides
If you like the ideas in my book The World Language Daily Tech Guide, and decided to use the popular free download sample for the first day, you probably are trying to figure out how to make the time to make a DTG for your Spanish One class in order to keep them in the target language and improve behavior.
I am sharing for $2.00 a day the Daily Tech Guides that I make at home. They are created in PowerPoint and can easily be imported into Active Inspire software for the Promethean Board as objects or the Notebook software for the Smart Board or other interactive board software.