Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
16.14 MB | 100 pages
Today’s activities for a 50 minute class period include:
2. Choral practice prior vocab for writing paragraph about self.
3. Last Review of vocabulary untitled slide, then slide with word.
4. Partner Exchange Can Do and say English for Spanish vocabulary.
5. Quick Partner Review of Speaking activities.
6. Assessment – pick the activities.
7. No homework end of unit.
Caveat: I used the realidades series tests as do my colleagues. I’ve included my own created assessments based on how we have been teaching the past eight days – but I can’t say they are the greatest – but if you teach multiple preps with no text book series, something to start with is better than nothing. This completes the series on infinitives.
There is no wiki. Today’s zipped file includes:
• pre-class “can-do” statements
• Reading Assessment
• Writing Assessment
• Listening Assessment
• PowerPoint with 100 slides
If you like the ideas in my book The World Language Daily Tech Guide, and decided to use the popular free download sample for the first day, you probably are trying to figure out how to make the time to make a DTG for your Spanish One class in order to keep them in the target language and improve behavior.
I am sharing for $2.00 a day the Daily Tech Guides that I make at home. They are created in PowerPoint and can easily be imported into Active Inspire software for the Promethean Board as objects or the Notebook software for the Smart Board or other interactive board software.