Have you been looking for a free resource of 9/11 materials? Then, look no further!
** I usually pair these materials with the Discovery Channel video, Inside the Twin Towers (I send out a permission slip before showing the video), to give students a different perspective of the events of 9/11.
This activities packet includes:
(1) Two texts - one on the Twin Towers and the other on Flight 93
(2) A Sort and Ordering / Chronological Events on a Timeline Activity
(3) A writing prompt
(4) A KWL Chart
(5) An activating strategy: A Daily Schedule organizer from 6 am - 10 am
(1) Metacognition (Brainstorming)
(3) Order and Sequence
(4) Activating Prior Knowledge
(5) Reading multiple accounts of the same historical event
(6) Prior Knowledge
***** THIS DOCUMENT HAS BEEN LEFT EDITABLE. You may edit this as you see fit! ***