A Bad Case of the Stripes Activities PRINT & DIGITAL | Self-Esteem Activities
- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- This pack includes literacy graphic organizers for: A Bad Case of the Stripes by David ShannonAfter the Fall: How Humpty Dumpty Got Back Up Again by Dan Santat Here We Are: Notes for Living on Planet Earth by Oliver JeffersI Am Enough by Grace ByersRuby Finds a Worry by Tom PercivalStuck by Oliver JPrice $35.00Original Price $52.05Save $17.05
- Explore this self-esteem bundle of picture books filled with comprehension and literacy activities.Help your students strengthen their comprehension skills while digging deeper into self-esteem-related picture books with this comprehensive set of activities. The self-esteem activities are fun, NO-PRPrice $50.00Original Price $76.00Save $26.00
- This Friendships growing bundle includes graphic organizers for the following picture books:ChrysanthemumThe Day You BeginA Bad Case of the StripesLost and FoundThe Name JarThelma the UnicornThe Invisible BoyAll Are WelcomeThose ShoesWe Found a HatEach KindnessMeesha Makes FriendsCLICK HERE to becomPrice $49.00Original Price $73.05Save $24.05
- Struggling to find age-appropriate activities to teach the lIB learner profile attribute BALANCED? In this bundle, you will find literacy activities for 2 picture books and activities specifically for promoting being BALANCED. The resources and graphic organizers are no-prep, fun and engaging. Here'Price $11.00Original Price $17.30Save $6.30
This literacy companion pack to supports the of your students at the beginning of a new school year. It also reinforces themes of , and bullying.
The digital and print literacy graphic organizers are no prep and differentiated for your convenience. You can choose the pages that best suit your student’s ability and understanding.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This product is made with elementary/primary students.
- Differentiation: You can differentiate by deleting slides from the digital pack or only use the most appropriate pages from the print version.
- Digital Version: This activity opens in Google Drive where you will be asked to make your copy. I suggest keeping this as a master and then making other copies you can adapt for your students. The digital version can be used on devices in the classroom or for distance learning.
- Print Version: Includes discussion questions, writing activities and anchor chart labels. You can print out pages to use in the classroom, literature centers, homework, etc.
The activities, both digital and print, are separated into several different sections. Each section has differentiated activities for your students.
- and Analysis
- Discussion and Comprehension Questions
- Inferring and Predicting
- Point of View
- , Sequencing and Summarizing
PLEASE NOTE: Since the questions and activities are opinion based, there are NO answer keys. Please ask any questions before purchasing.
- Google Drive account
- Student access to Google Drive
- Shareable or accessible on Google Classroom
- Software to open PDFs, e.g., Preview, Adobe, etc.
Take a look at A Bad Case of the Stripes mini packs:
- A Bad Case of the Stripes Discussion Cards
- A Bad Case of the Stripes Character Traits Activities
- A Bad Case of the Stripes Cause and Effect Activities
Check out other picture book !
to become a follower and get notifications about new and updated products.
This product by Kirsten Gallagher is copyrighted for a single classroom only. This product may NOT be resold and can only be copied for personal use within a classroom or distance learning. If you have questions, please email k
©Children’s Library Lady 2021