This packet compliments Reading Street's (2.1) A Big Fish for Max story. It includes graphic organizers and writing activities. It's great for centers, whole group lessons, small group lessons and cooperative learning teams. These templates can easily be published into a technology project with apps like Popplet, Keynote and/or Wixie.
Includes 9 pages:
1. Question of the Week page for classroom display
2. Concept Chart for weekly question: What does a family do together?
3. Four Square organizer for weekly question: What does a family do together?
4. Writing page: What does a family do together?
5. Plot Organizer with "I can" statement
6. Main Idea and Details Organizer with "I can" statement
7. Writing with "I can" statement (How can you tell A Big Fish for Max is an animal fantasy? Use details from the text.)
8. Venn diagram comparing Max and Ruby with "I can" statement
9. Word sort with spelling words (sh & th)