Do you need some additional resources to make your reading series work for you? If so this pack is for you. In this pack, you will find anchor charts, a comprehension game, interactive notebook templates, and 2 additional text-based comprehension mini-lessons.
- Anchor charts for drawing conclusions, questioning, and prepositions
- High frequency word cards and posters with thinking stems featuring real photos
- Interactive notebook templates for high frequency words and prepositions
- "A Birthday Basket for Tia" scavenger hunt
- "A Birthday Basket for Tia" comprehension game
- Mini lesson on drawing conclusions using "Crankenstein" by Samantha Berger
- Mini lesson on drawing conclusions using "Good News Bad News" by Jeff Mack
Click here to view the Unit 6 bundle.
The original purchaser is granted permission to reproduce these pages in unlimited quantities for their OWN classroom use. Duplication for an entire grade level, school, school system or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. If you wish to purchase a set for your grade level or entire school, please add the multiple user option at checkout.