Follow My Store
Kids will learn a little about Ireland, its traditions and folklore, and the celebration of St. Patrick’s Day. Includes:
• Your Eye Upon a Leprechaun Two-Page Activity Set
– Learn about St. Patrick’s Day, the patron saint of Ireland, and the Emerald Isle. Fill in multiple mini-puzzles and match famous places in Ireland with their definitions. And of course, learn about leprechauns.
• A Bit O' Irish Fun Word Search Puzzle
– Reinforces key vocabulary found throughout the Two-Page Activity Set.
• Bonus: Shorten-It-Up Crossword Puzzle
– 35 words based on common abbreviations given in the clues (“hosted” by a clever leprechaun, just for fun).
St. Patrick | Irish | shamrock | leprechaun | Ireland | history | culture | Connemara | Blarney Stone | parades | Irish music | folklore | St Patricks Day | landmarks | fiddler | fiddle