Also included in
- Are you an elementary librarian? Stop here and SAVE over 25% by grabbing TEN of my favorite elementary library resource products in one Library Skill Bundle. Start the year with the Library Orientation Scavenger Hunt, review Book Care with your little pirates, teach the kids how to find a Just Right$25.00$34.00Save $9.00
- Grab ALL of The Library Patch’s Top 20 best-selling individual products in ONE gigantic bundle and save 30% off the list price!! But, WAIT … the best is yet to come! I will keep an eye on my best-selling products, and if a new product makes the top 20 list, then I will add that product to the bundle$65.25$72.50Save $7.25
A six page print and go document that can be used to reinforce parts of a book, title page, call numbers, and fiction/nonfiction terms. Kids love that together the pages create a "book about a book". There is a single page covering each of the following concepts ...
1) Parts of a book: Front Cover, Back Cover, Spine, and Call Number
2) Title Page: Locating title, author, illustrator, and publisher
3) Call Numbers: sorting fiction and nonfiction call numbers (just for my librarian peeps)
4) Fiction vs. Nonfiction: a sorting activity in which students read a title and identify it as fiction or nonfiction
The pages can be mounted onto a folded 18 x 24 inch piece of construction paper. Paste the title page onto the front and staple the other sheets inside, and the kids have a book about a book. Great for classroom teachers and librarians alike!
Don't miss out on these other book related products!!