Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
4.12 MB | 21 pages
This book report will make a fun, interactive reading project for your students as they report on almost any fiction or nonfiction text! Each high-interest, technology-themed assignment invites the reader to respond to reading in unique and creative ways.
The following is included with this resource:
1. iBookReport (Individual Book Report) Title Label
2. Reader’s Profile Picture – There are 12 to choose from for both boys and girls! Students choose a personal profile and add details to create an image of themselves.
3. A Message Pocket - This pocket holds an insert which explains the book rating.
4. Message Insert – The reader rates the book by coloring 1-4 stars and explains the rating. The insert is placed in the Message Pocket.
5. Book Cover Illustration – The reader writes the title, author, and genre. The reader also illustrates the front cover of the book.
6. Making Connections Mouse Label – The reader writes a text to text, text to self, or text to world connection related to the text.
7. Emoji Foldable – The reader chooses emojis that best reflect their emotional reactions while reading, then explains each reaction.
8. My Little Book of Likes – Readers write about their favorites. There are two options. The first is for fiction. The second is for nonfiction.
9. Camera Flip Book– Readers draw illustrations that capture the important parts of the text.
10. “Text” Vocabulary Smartphone Flap Booklet – Readers choose important vocabulary from the book and write the words and meanings.
11. Breaking News TV Mini-Book – There are two options. For fiction, the mini-book contains pages for writing a summary. For nonfiction, the mini-book contains pages for writing what the reader learned.
Teacher instructions, tips, and photos are included with this resource.
This book report can be used any time of year and is fun for reading centers, literature circles, guided reading groups, and more!
*Please see the preview for a closer look at lapbook pages!
I hope you choose to download this product. If you do and find it helpful, please leave a great rating, follow me, and check out the other products in my store. Thank you!