PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
You'll love this easy-to-use, individual-student OR whole-class project that helps students understand story sequence and main ideas. After students read a novel, they will highlight significant events in the plot by creating a puzzle strip that sequences the events and main ideas. You can create a whole class, cooperative "graphic novel" that wraps around the classroom as students illustrate the main idea of each chapter OR each page.
• Focusing on chapters, a 17-chapter book will create a 17-puzzle-piece project;
• Focusing on pages, a 168-page book will create a 168-puzzle-piece project that stretches around the classroom;
• Or you can create smaller puzzle-piece projects by having students focus on five main events from the novel.
Click here to follow GravoisFare and be notified when new products are released.
A BOOK REPORT PUZZLE PIECE PROJECT FOR ANY NOVEL
• Step-by-step instructions on how to create the puzzle-piece projects
• Ready-To-Go Templates (a “first-piece” template, a “middle-piece” template that allows for a limitless length to the puzzle strip, and an “end-piece” template)
• Ideas for other uses of the puzzle-pieces
Check out these great projects from GravoisFare that focus on:
FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE and THE FOUR SEASONS
THE LANGUAGE ARTS FLIP BOOK SERIES
GREEK MYTHOLOGY BIG GALOOTS (Sold as separate sets. Buy the BUNDLE and save 15%.)
GREEK MYTHOLOGY BIG GALOOTS TRIPLE BUNDLE (Save 15%.)
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward TPT purchases.
Follow the GravoisFare store to be notified when new products are added; more hands-on projects are added regularly.
*** GravoisFare is Everywhere! ***