This set of cards can be used to review the various concepts related to angles of a polygon. This would be a great activity for students in high school Geometry.
Each card has a problem written in black and an answer to another problem (in the magnifying glass).
• The ten-card set that have a ♡ a
This set of cards uses the two special right triangles (30-60-90 and 45-45-90).
1. Post the cards around the classroom (either a set of 10 problems (hearts),
10 problems (clubs) or 20 problems (diamonds). The 10 set of heart problems focus
on basic 30 deg-60 deg-90 deg or 45 deg-45 deg-90 deg triang
This set of cards uses the four sets of Pythagorean Triplets for the sides of a right triangle. (3-4-5, 5-12-13, 7-24-25, and 8-15-17)
1. Post the cards around the classroom (either a set of 10 heart problems, 10 club problems or 20 diamond problems). The 10 set of heart problems focus on using
This set of cards (8.5 inches by 11 inches) can be used to review working with parallel lines and transversals. (CCSS 8.G.A.5) This scavenger hunt can be used in 8th grade after the concept has been taught or in 10th grade to review what students learned in grade 8. Each card has a problem display
This set of cards can be used to review trigonometry concepts that include
sine, cosine, tangent, inverse sine, inverse cosine, inverse tangent, the law of sines and the law of cosines.
It is appropriate for geometry classes and algebra II classes.
• On all cards, unless otherwise stated, all
This bundle includes 5 scavenger hunts that can be purchased separately in my store:
1. Angles of a Polygon
2. Pythagorean Theorem—Special Right Triangles
3. Pythagorean Theorem
4. Parallel Lines with Transversals