Fog! Gas lights! Mysteries! SHERLOCK HOLMES must be close at hand.
“A Case of Identity”--A Study Guide for the Sherlock Holmes Story is ready so your students can enjoy a trip to Holmes’s flat at 221B Baker Street, London.
Here’s what you’ll find in your 25-page reproducible guide:
• introductory information about the story, along with links if you prefer to read the story online
• a reproducible copy of the story
• questions and vocabulary to use as students read the story
• a vocabulary test based on vocabulary highlighted in the study guide
• a test on the story
• ideas for writing assignments based on what students learn
• ideas for individual or group research based on what students learn
• answer keys for story questions, the vocabulary test, and the story test
This study guide includes all you and your students need to travel to Victorian England and enjoy this Sherlock Holmes mystery.
This classroom-tested activity is suitable for middle school, high school, and college classes. Created by Susan Thurman.
To learn about new Class Act products, discounts, and freebies, just follow me. Find my picture at the top right of any page in my store. To the right of the picture is a star with “Follow Me” beside it. Click on the star, and I’ll send you customized updates about this store.