Welcome to this Cave of Musical Wonders! What is your wish?
To have fun visuals for your students?
To have posters to reference for musical skills?
To have materials for engagement, understanding and positive reinforcement?
Then your wish is granted!!!
This fun set will motivate your students to sing and participate in music all while learning about proper singing technique, musical skills, instruments and music vocabulary.
This set will be huge!!
And like all my growing bundles the best time to purchase is during the presale! The set will start with handsign and body sign posters. Then, over the course of 5 weeks, beginning on July 1, it will grow and be ready to use at the start of the school year. With each weekly addition the set will increase $2.75 until it totals $25.
Here’s what is in the set and the dates that everything will be posted
Hand sign posters with 7 different colored elements.
Body sign posters with 7 different colored elements, and two different sets of body sign systems that are commonly used in various Kodály levels and programs.
Coming this week: body sign charts (related to tone sets and scales)
Main Bulletin board
with banners and music verbs, lettering for a Bulletin Board header and lettering that you can size for the header: “Can Your Friends Do This?” with posters included two ways,
• Sing/We Sing
• Play/We Play: (also Play instruments, Play singing games)
• Read/We Read
• Write/We Write
• Move/We Move
• Dance/We Dance
• Express/We Express
• Work Together/We Work Together
• Listen/We Listen
• Compose/We Compose
• Improvise/We Improvise
• Blend Voices/We Blend Voices
• Create/We Create
Singing Bulletin board
with banners and singing verbs, lettering for a Bulletin Board header and lettering that you can size for the header: “Can Your Friends Do That?” and “Can Your Friends Sing This? with posters included two ways:
• Stand Tall/We Stand Tall
• Begin Together/We Begin Together
• Sing on Vowels/We Sing on Vowels
• Sound all Consonants/We Sound All Consonants
• Sing with Expression/We Sing With Expression
• Listen/We Listen
• Match Pitch/We Match Pitch
• Sing Lightly/We Sing Lightly
• Sing with Air Support/We Sing with Air Support
• Sing with Good Posture/We Sing With Good Posture
• End Together/We End Together
• Sing with Others/We Sing With Others
Sing Individually/We Sing Individually
Instruments bulletin board
• with banners lettering for a Bulletin Board header and lettering that you can size for the header, full and quarter sized instrument pictures
Music notation posters
• -large and small posters of musical notations, dynamics and tempo markings
Music Behavior Posters
• M-Make good choices
• U-Use your manners
• S- Speak when it’s your turn and listen when it’s not
• I-Involve yourself in activities
• C- Care for people and property
Behavior Management Forms
• Positive behavior reinforcement forms
• “I hit a few wrong notes” reflection paper
• Wristbands for positive reinforcement
• For positive reinforcement
• Recorder fingerings and left hand on top wrist bands
• Recorder money reminder
• Concert reminder
Note Value Posters
- large and small posters of musical notations, dynamics and tempo markings
• Finger charts
• How to Play the Recorder posters:
Use “warm” air
Use “soft” air
Use “warm” or “soft” air
Left hand on top
Right hand in place (right thumb behind the 4th hole)
Start the sound with “doo”
Start the sound with “too”
Cover the holes leaks=squeaks
Start and end with the group
• How to Practice the Recorder posters
Slow it down
Figure out the form of the music. What’s similar? What’s different?
Work on the parts you can NOT play, not just the parts you CAN play
Don’t always start at the beginning
Keep a steady beat
Clap the rhythms
Sing it on solfa
Sing it on letter names
Say the letter names while fingering the notes
Classroom levels of work
Classroom levels of understanding
Objective and Learning Target posters
in many options of colord for printing
pages and matching side binders for 1 inch binders (includes MANY different subject areas including sub binder, lesson, yearly, curricular plans, grade levels, collaboration, Kodály, Orff, Dalcroze, Workshop notes, meeting notes, Choir, Band, Orchestra and MANY MORE!)
If you like this file you might also enjoy:
Just Keep Singing: A HUGE Set of Visual Aides and Classroom Systems
We Are the Music Makers: A HUGE Set of Visual Aides and Classroom Systems
Songs and Games for Back to School and ANYTIME of Year
Yearly Game Club for the Music Room, 2016-2017
We Are the Music Makers: a HUGE Set of Visual Aides and Classroom Systems
Music is AWESOME: A MEGA Collection of Posters and Classroom Systems Tools
We’re Music Super Heroes: A Bundled Set of Visuals and Resources
Your feedback is important! Please follow me for special sales and monthly “Followers-only Freebies”. You can also like me on Facebook
For more teaching ideas, please visit my blog, Music a la Abbott
Thanks for stopping by!