Also included in
- This is a PDF BUNDLE of Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" crossword puzzle and word search, two different 10-question quizzes, and essay questions. A word bank for the crossword puzzle is also included on a separate page. The answers for the crossword puzzle are in the word search, as well as a f$3.49$4.00Save $0.51
This is a PDF of Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" crossword puzzle and word search. A word bank for the crossword puzzle is also included on a separate page. The answers for the crossword puzzle are in the word search, as well as a few other words of the theme so they can be used in combination or separately.
Why buy this resource?
This resource has clues/answers from quotes from the classic Christmas story "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens, usually an important word to the story, and one clue/answer of the author ("Dickens"). The items in this resource can be used to teach students reading/writing and comprehension of the book. They can also be used as a no-prep time filler, a bonus, or a reward activity.
What's in this resource?
- Crossword puzzle, with clues/answers from the book (author or important word)
- Word Bank for the crossword puzzle on a separate page
- Word Search, with all of the words from the crossword puzzle, as well as other words related to and from the book
- An easy Word Search, with no backwards or diagonal words
- Answer Keys
What else might you be interested in?
We also have this item combined with two different ten-question quizzes and essay questions in our shop:
We also have several other crossword/word search activities for younger elementary readers you might be interested in:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT resources. We love that feedback!
Also, follow us to always know when our latest resources are uploaded. And please contact us with any questions. And finally, don't forget - !