A Christmas Carol - a specially adapted version of the Charles Dickens classic in 32 power point slides and a selection of foundation level literacy activities for spec ed students, foundation level, ESOL and key stage 1.
These resources are further activities based on my adapted text of A Christmas Carol and can be used in conjunction with my other adapted A Christmas Carol lesson bundle or as a stand alone as I have included the 5 power point presentations. The original bundle focuses more on the story whereas this bundle focuses on literacy activities.
Resources include -
* The 5 staves of adapted text in powerpoint.
* Antonyms worksheet.
* Short vowels worksheet.
* Flash cards.
* How to write a postcard activity.
* Write the front page of Scrooge's local paper.
* Word rhymes worksheet.
* Write Bob Cratchit's diary worksheet.
* What happened to the ghosts activity.
* Spelling activity using the flash cards.
* Correct Bob's to-do list activity.
* Word search activity.