This is my complete novel study for A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. This packet includes 40 pages of directions, activities, assessments, and printables for immediate use in your classroom.
My novel study focuses on the characterization of Scrooge and Symbolism of the ghosts in the story. Inside you will find the following:
- Pre-Reading activities and journals
- Leveled Vocabulary list, activity, and Test with Answer Key
- Characterization Guide with 5 Faces of Scrooge Packet & Rubric
- Symbolism Guide with Ghost Brochure & rubric
- Book/Movie Comparison Chart
- Save Quizzes and Final Assessment with Answer Keys
- Expository Essay guide including two options (characterization or symbolism), Graphic Organizer, and Rubric.