Many teachers are teaching "A Christmas Carol" and it was one of my favorite stories to teach as well. To celebrate the story and the holidays coming up, please enjoy these free posters!
There are 3 options to allow you to pick your favorite design style!
For more "A Christmas Carol" themed lessons, you can view:
"A Christmas Carol" Grammar Warm Ups (capitalization, puncuation, commas, semicolons)
A Christmas Carol Characterization Graphic Organizer
Other Great Products:
• Word Wall Over 300 High Frequency Words - Colorful Template
• Word Wall Over 300 High Frequency Words - Zebra Printed Cards
• Author's Purpose Domino Game
• Homonyms: Teaching There, Their, and They're
• Growth Mindset Badges / Brag Tags
• The Writing Process Graphic Organizer, Quiz, and Answer Key
• Cause and effect Task Cards-Matching Pairs Game
• Creating Vision Boards- Teaching Goal Setting for the New Year!
• Fixed versus Growth Mindset Expansion Pack!
DON'T BE A SCROOGE- IF YOU ENJOYED THIS FREEBIE, PLEASE SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION IN THE FORM OF A RATING/FEEDBACK!!!