This Christmas word search puzzle activity features characters, words, and ideas from Dickens' classic tale of ghosts and love, A Christmas Carol. Students will have to look in all directions including diagonally and backwards to find the 23 hidden words. This would make a great holiday season activity or handout for early finishers.
The vocabulary words are: Belle, Charity, Compassion, Cratchit, Dickens, Ebenezer, England, Ghost, Humbug, Knocker, Marley, Miser, Nephew, Nostalgia, Novella, Past, Poor, Poverty, Present, Scrooge, Spirits, Tiny Tim, Yet To Come.
If you like this Christmas wordsearch puzzle, you might also like:
• Christmas Puzzle Bundle
• Christmas Vocabulary Word Search Puzzle Bundle
• Twas the Night Before Christmas Word Search
• Nutcracker Ballet Word Search
• 12 Days of Christmas Word Search
• Gift of the Magi Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku, vocabulary and number puzzle worksheets and activities available.
xmas word search, christmas word hunt