The many editions of Bookmarks Plus provide students with essential knowledge of the book: title, author info, publication date, genre, story premise, descriptions of main characters, and setting. Each edition also contains a "Words to Know" section, which students can refer to as they come across difficult words.
BOOKMARKS PLUS come 5 to a page, front to back, so you can print as many as you like for as long as you like with only a minimal initial investment! Also, the bookmarks come in both a color and black-and-white version to accommodate any printing needs.
HIGH SCHOOL EDITIONS OF BOOKMARKS PLUS
• The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
• All Quiet on the Western Front
• Animal Farm—FREE!
• The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
• Bless Me, Ultima
• Brave New World
• The Book Thief
• The Brothers Karamazov
• The Call of the Wild
• The Canterbury Tales
• The Catcher in the Rye
• A Christmas Carol
• The Color of Water
• The Count of Monte Cristo
• The Crucible
• Cry, the Beloved Country
• Cyrano de Bergerac
• Ethan Frome
• Fahrenheit 45
• A Farewell to Arms
• The Grapes of Wrath
• Great Expectations
• The Great Gatsby
• Gulliver’s Travels
• Heart of Darkness
• The Importance of Being Earnest
• Invisible Man
• Jane Eyre
• Julius Caesar
• The Jungle
• King Lear
• The Kite Runner
• Les Miserables
• Lord of the Flies
• The Merchant of Venice
• The Metamorphosis
• A Midsummer Night’s Dream
• My Antonia
• Oedipus Rex
• Of Mice and Men
• A Passage to India
• A Prayer for Owen Meany
• The Poisonwood Bible
• Pride and Prejudice
• The Red Badge of Courage
• The Scarlet Letter
• The Secret Life of Bees
• A Separate Peace
• Silas Marner
• A Tale of Two Cities
• The Time Machine
• To Kill a Mockingbird
• Twelfth Night
• The War of the Worlds
• Wuthering Heights
Don't see a bookmark for your favorite title? Contact me through TPT, and I’ll do my best to create one for you. I am always open to creating new titles!
Also, please note that if you alert me of a mistake on one of my products, you’ll receive another product for the same title for free!
Check out my 100s of fun and challenging products based on most-taught literature at my store! While you’re there, take a look at my new line of products, LOOKING GOOD ON PAPER—great writing lessons geared toward middle school and high school and based on my years in the “trenches!” Many of the skills my LGOP products focus on are barely touched upon in writing textbooks but are so important to good writing.
LOOKING GOOD ON PAPER products:
* Avoiding Expletives Lesson—5 pages
* Personal Narrative Essays Packet—22 pages
* Persuasive/Opinion Essays Packet: A Six-Step Prewriting Process for Persuasive Writing—10 pages
* Capitalizing Titles Lesson—9 pages
* Four Methods for Varying Sentences Beginnings Packet—22 pages
* Point of View in Expository Writing Packet—17 pages
* Ten Ways Writers Establish Mood Lesson—6 pages
* How Is Writing Different from Speaking Icebreaker/Discussion
Here are my unique products over A CHRISTMAS CAROL—Perfect for early test finishers, between lessons, extra credit, or at the end of the day! View all 9 in my store.
* Bookmarks Plus: A CHRISTMAS CAROL edition--A Handy Little Reading Aid! Helps students keep track of main characters and provides definitions for new words—and so much more! A lot of helpful information at students’ fingertips! Students and teachers alike are delighted with these handy reading aids!
* A CHRISTMAS CAROL: Trivia Crossword--100 clues! Fun way to check students’ reading-for-detail skills! Great competition activity, too!
* A CHRISTMAS CAROL: 69 Challenging Words Prereading Xword--Stave 1—Helps prepare students for reading the book!
* A CHRISTMAS CAROL: 54 Challenging Words Prereading Xword--Stave 2—Helps prepare students for reading the book!
* A CHRISTMAS CAROL: 101 Challenging Words Prereading Xword Stave —Helps prepare students for reading the book!
* A CHRISTMAS CAROL: 47 Challenging Words Prereading Xword Staves 4 & 5—Helps prepare students for reading the book!
* A CHRISTMAS CAROL: 71 Outdated Words Crossword--Unique!
Students must provide modern-day “translations”!
* A CHRISTMAS CAROL: 10 Quotefall Puzzles--Great Spelling Workout!
Each quotefall is a quotation from the story. Students form individual words of the quotation by transferring letters from above the double line of the puzzle grid to squares in the columns directly below. Quotefalls can be challenging, but students love working them—and they’re great spelling workouts!
* A CHRISTMAS CAROL: 10 Word Merges--One "Word" Becomes Two!
Two-word phrases from the story are blended into one “word.” Students decipher the phrases. Harder than it sounds, but a good spelling workout!
Word-Wise Language Arts Resources
—100s of unique products over most-taught literature!
Fun Teaching~Fun Learning!